CINS ARMY BRIEF
Diamonds In The Rough, Volume Ii
Yep, this again. (We highlighted it back in October, too.) We’re a small team competing against enterprise organizations, with a mission to serve smaller IT teams that can’t afford the so-called “top talent.” Therefore, we’ve seen this first hand internally and with our customers, too.
By reframing talent, we can meet the cybersecurity skills gap
This is our CINS Army Brief for January 2023, curating the most interesting cyber news from the past month. Learn more and subscribe here.
- The ransomware problem isn’t going away, and these grim figures prove it
- Beyond the Obvious: The Boldest Cybersecurity Predictions for 2023
- Four cyber concerns looming in the new year
- Why Businesses Need to Think Like Hackers This Year
- 2 federal agencies hacked in campaign using remote monitoring software
- Local governments still have questions as cyber grants inch forward
- NIST working on ‘potential significant updates’ to cybersecurity framework
- How AI chatbot ChatGPT changes the phishing game
- Cyber-crime gangs’ earnings slide as victims refuse to pay
- Hunting Insider Threats on the Dark Web
- 7 Insights From a Ransomware Negotiator
- How passkeys are changing authentication
- Notorious Russian Spies Piggybacked on Other Hackers’ USB Infections
- The Threat of Predictive Policing to Data Privacy and Personal Liberty
- The metaverse brings a new breed of threats to challenge privacy and security gatekeepers
- Critical Manufacturing Sector in the Bull’s-eye
- A third of companies don’t offer cybersecurity training to remote workers
- How To Build A Network Of Security Champions In Your Organization
- 4 moves CIOs should make to achieve a more efficient IT organization
Put Us In Your Corner.
We back you up with managed threat protection, visibility, and support, 24/7.