CINS ARMY BRIEF
The First Annual Cins Awards
(This is our CINS Army Brief for September 2019. Learn more and subscribe here.)
And the “CINSY” for Baddest Actor in Cybersecurity goes to … Emotet. Dubbed the triple threat by many in security, Emotet took a short hiatus over the summer and came back stronger and smarter than ever. Using dangerous payloads such as TrickBot and other ransomware, they are extremely effective. For more CINS Awards categories such as Outstanding Cyber Resilience and Highest Ransomeware Targets, read on!
- Why schools are ransomware targets
- Emotet Returns from Summer Vacation, Ramps Up Stolen Email Tactic
- DHS Shares MS-ISAC Malware Security Guidance, Requirements
- What Does Good Cyber Resilience Look Like in 2019?
- AI in cyber security: a necessity or too early to introduce?
- US Turning Up the Heat on North Korea’s Cyber Threat Operations
- Malware Linked to Ryuk Targets Financial & Military Data
- IoT security: Now dark web hackers are targeting internet-connected gas pumps
Put Us In Your Corner.
We back you up with managed threat protection, visibility, and support, 24/7.