CINS ARMY BRIEF
Cins Brief: The Covid-19 Edition - Volume I
(This is our CINS Army Brief for March 2020. Learn more and subscribe here.)
We all have a lot on our minds these days, so let’s keep this Brief, well, brief. We are all doing the best we can to do our part in stopping the spread of the Coronavirus. Many of us are working from home, self-isolating, or complying with shelter-in-place orders, all the while trying not to go stir-crazy. So, here’s a quick list of relevant and timely articles for you to read, in between episodes of The Office.
- Coronavirus: How to work from home securely during a period of isolation
- [BEWARE] New Malware Strains Trickbot and Emotet Can Bypass Antivirus Software! Here’s its Trick!
- COVID-19 decoy doc, Cloudflare service used to spread ‘BlackWater’ malware
- Czech hospital hit by cyberattack while in the midst of a COVID-19 outbreak
- Hackers are Using Fake Coronavirus Maps to Steal Personal Data
- How Many Hackers Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb?
Put Us In Your Corner.
We back you up with managed threat protection, visibility, and support, 24/7.