CINS ARMY BRIEF
Cins Brief: To Be Or Not To Be? Be Both.
(This is our CINS Army Brief for June 2020. Learn more and subscribe here.)
The Black Knight from The Holy Grail suffers from unchecked overconfidence and a staunch refusal to ever give up.
- Be the Black Knight: Refuse to give up on improving your network security posture.
- Don’t be the Black Knight: Avoid overconfidence and stay on top of the latest security threats.
Here are a few recent posts to keep you up-to-date.
- Phishing attacks target workers returning to the office
- Wells Fargo customers targeted with phishing attacks using calendar invites
- Phishing attacks impersonate QuickBooks invoices ahead of July 15 tax deadline
- Ransomware operators lurk on your network after their attack
- The evolution of ransomware: What to expect in 2020 and beyond
- Ryuk Continues to Dominate Ransomware Response Cases
- A Legion of Bugs Puts Hundreds of Millions of IoT Devices at Risk
- Data Breach Extortion Campaign Relies on Ransomware Fear
- Cyber Attack Puts Brakes on Production Activities
- Voicemails of Remote Workers Targeted in New Phishing Campaign
- Manufacturers, service providers primary targets of Q1 ransomware incidents
- Cybersecurity warning: Hackers are targeting your smartphone as way into the company network
Put Us In Your Corner.
We back you up with managed threat protection, visibility, and support, 24/7.