CINS ARMY BRIEF
Don't Be Fooled
(This is our CINS Army Brief for March 2021. Learn more and subscribe here.)
The dark web is big business, with sophisticated marketplaces and a mature corporate structure. Ransomware continues to evolve, and security strategies and tools constantly adapt to match. Don’t be fooled by the bad guys, or by over-hyped cybersecurity marketing … there is no one solution that defends against all attacks! Check out the articles we’ve uncovered this month to keep on top of the latest events and how to prevent them in your business.
- GAO warns on cyber risks to power grid
- REvil Ransomware Can Now Reboot Infected Devices
- Purple Fox malware evolves to propagate across Windows machines
- How Will Cybersecurity Change in Response to Mass Attacks?
- ‘The race is on’: CISA raises alarm bells about ransomware attacks against Microsoft Exchange servers
- How 2020 Forever Changed Security at the Edge
- What CISOs Can Learn From Big Breaches: Focus on the Root Causes
- Solving The Cyber-Resilient Puzzle And Maintaining A Secure Workforce
- FBI: Phishing emails are spreading this sophisticated malware
- How ransomware is evolving as a threat to organizations
- Does 5G create new cybersecurity risks?
- Ransomware and IoT Malware Detections Surge by Over 60%
- How to Choose the Right Cybersecurity Framework
- ‘Accountability framework’ proposed to promote secure health care practices
- This malware was written in an unusual programming language to stop it from being detected
- 2020 was a ‘record-breaking’ year in US school hacks, security failures
- Should you pay up when hit by ransomware? There are several things to consider first
Put Us In Your Corner.
We back you up with managed threat protection, visibility, and support, 24/7.