It’s true: You’ll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. With the avalanche of bad news out there, don’t be tempted to use FUD to prove your point. Aim for trust to win over your staff … and your decision makers. Here’s some of that bad news from April.
Why metrics are crucial to proving cybersecurity programs’ value
This one hits the nail on the head, but leaves out 1/2 of the equation. Focus on risk to prove your value, but don’t forget the soft skills. We’ve got a whole blog on this topic: The best risk analysis in the world will fall flat if you haven’t built trust. (We call it the Golden Vector.)
- Most Governments Were Hacked in the Past Year, Reports Reveal
- More than 40% of SMBs surveyed have been hit with a cybersecurity breach
- Energy sector on high alert after discovery of new malware targeting industrial control systems
- At small and rural hospitals, ransomware attacks are causing unprecedented crises
- Why Ransomware On Hospitals Is One Of The Greatest Dangers Of Our Time
- Using Russian tech? It’s time to look at the risks again, says cybersecurity chief
- Who is your biggest insider threat?
- Congress aims for next step to safeguard critical infrastructure
- Supply chain cyberattacks jumped 51% in 2021
- What’s Next for Defending Critical Infrastructure?
- Threat Intelligence in the SOC- How can it help mitigate risks?
- US govt grants academics $12M to develop cyberattack defense tools
- Inside a ransomware incident: How a single mistake left a door open for attackers
- What is spear phishing? Examples, tactics, and techniques
- Report: 88% increase in OT vulnerabilities last year
- Mismanaged IAM Can Lead to Data Breaches
- The Cybersecurity Threats Facing Smart Buildings
Put Us In Your Corner.
We back you up with managed threat protection, visibility, and support, 24/7.