CINS ARMY BRIEF
Stress And Burnout In It And Cybersecurity Are For Real - Vol. Ii
Sticking with the same theme as last month’s Brief, this one is a little depressing (and not surprising), but let’s focus on the small bit of good news buried deep in the article: ” … cybersecurity leaders feel they are finally getting through to company leaders”.
We see this, too, as even our smaller customers without dedicated security staff are finding room in their budgets for more cyber spending. Here’s hoping the trend continues.
Cybersecurity leaders want to quit. Here’s what is pushing them to leave
This is our CINS Army Brief for November 2022, curating the most interesting cyber news from the past month. Learn more and subscribe here.
- Where CISOs are getting quick zero-trust wins today to save tomorrow’s budgets
- Amid Legal Fallout, Cyber Insurers Redefine State-Sponsored Attacks as Act of War
- FDA outlines plan for ‘agency-wide approach’ to cybersecurity
- Hive ransomware actors have extorted over $100M from victims, says FBI
- Cybercriminals strike understaffed organizations on weekends and holidays
- New federal DDoS attack response guidance issued
- Cyberattacks Are Bypassing Multi-Factor Authentication
- Engineering workstation attacks on industrial control systems double: Report
- The manufacturing industry’s security epidemic needs a zero-trust cure
- Suffolk County, N.Y., Hack Shows Ransomware Threat to Municipalities
- Lawmakers press Biden officials on cyber reporting, CISA’s future as threats from nations, ransomware evolve
- Offboarding processes pose security risks as job turnover increases: Report
- Why Cybersecurity Should Highlight Veteran-Hiring Programs
- 5 security musts for industrial control systems
- HR data is sought after on the dark web. How can employers protect worker info?
- Microsoft warns: This forgotten open-source web server could let hackers ‘silently’ gain access to your system
- Instagram Impersonators Target Thousands, Slipping by Microsoft’s Cybersecurity
Put Us In Your Corner.
We back you up with managed threat protection, visibility, and support, 24/7.