CINS ARMY BRIEF
(This is our CINS Army Brief for November 2021. Learn more and subscribe here.)
“When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup.” — Sam Lefkowitz
We at Sentinel are grateful to serve such a generous community of customers, and we are perpetually thankful for every single moment we get to give back to the cyber community through CINS Army. On behalf of all of us at Sentinel, Happy (Belated) Thanksgiving, and feast on some of the more interesting cyber articles from November.
- Ransomware warning: Hackers see holidays and weekends as a great time to attack
- Leaders agree that cybersecurity is a business risk, but are they acting on that belief?
- The Cost of a Data Breach Goes Beyond the Bottom Line
- More than $500M for cybersecurity included in sweeping House-passed package
- How midsize companies are vulnerable to data breaches and other cyberattacks
- 2021 a record year for Windows attacks
- Zero-Day Attacks Threaten Healthcare Cybersecurity
- Survey: Retailer confidence in systems security may be misplaced
- More than half of IT leaders say they couldn’t stop a data breach
- Why Credentials Are the Achilles Heel of IoT Security
- A new botnet is launching attacks on millions of routers and IoT devices
- Designing a BYOD Approach for the Future
Put Us In Your Corner.
We back you up with managed threat protection, visibility, and support, 24/7.