(This is our CINS Army Brief for December 2021. Learn more and subscribe here.)
““It’s not the future that you’re afraid of. It’s repeating the past that makes you anxious.”” — Unknown
As we begin 2022, imagine how powerful we’d be working in unison with people from around the world protecting our fundamental right to be secure. Looking at the past, the present, and into the future to learn from our mistakes and adjust for a better outcome. To that end, here are a few articles we’ve uncovered this month to help you mitigate the Cybersecurity risks.
- The Five Biggest Cyber Security Trends In 2022
- This company was hit with ransomware, but didn’t have to pay up. Here’s how they did it
- A whole new ransomware strain is exploiting Log4j
- Cybersecurity experts debate concern over potential Log4j worm
- Log4j: How to protect yourself from this security vulnerability
- Everyone is burned out. That’s becoming a security nightmare
- What CISOs Need To Know About The ROI Of A Fast Cyberattack Recovery
- Bosses are reluctant to spend money on cybersecurity. Then they get hacked
- Tech adoption makes construction industry top target for cyberattacks
- Remote Access Cybersecurity Management
- SolarWinds Attackers Spotted Using New Tactics, Malware
Put Us In Your Corner.
We back you up with managed threat protection, visibility, and support, 24/7.