CINS ARMY BRIEF
Maybe A Tinfoil Hat Isn't Such A Bad Idea
This is our CINS Army Brief for January 2022, curating the most interesting cyber news from the past month. Learn more and subscribe here.
Looking at some of the latest trends, including … Brainjacking? Taking IoT to a whole new level.
7 hot cybersecurity trends (and 2 going cold)
Not surprised to see XDR as a ‘hot’ trend, but it’s another example of smaller organizations being left out due to XDR’s high cost and potential complexity.
How Brainjacking Became a New Cybersecurity Risk in Health Care
Ok, no witty quips or insightful perspective here, other than this is crazy! 🙂
- Biden administration moves to boost cybersecurity of water systems
- Three Cybersecurity Predictions You Should Prepare For
- Many firms say they wouldn’t pay ransomware if they had to disclose it publicly
- 7 obstacles that organizations face migrating legacy data to the cloud
- A blueprint for cyber supply chain risk management
- Sophisticated Ransomware Criminals Pose Growing Threat to Law Firms
- Cybersecurity Trends: 25% of Law Firms Have Been Breached
- The high cost of mishandling data breaches, security reporting for financial services
- Cyber espionage campaign targets renewable energy companies
- What Is Breach Fatigue and Does It Contribute to Rise in Data Compromises
- FBI warning: Crooks are using fake QR codes to steal your passwords and money
- TLDR bill could make website terms of service easier to understand
- Cutting The Cost And Complexity Of Cybersecurity Compliance
Put Us In Your Corner.
We back you up with managed threat protection, visibility, and support, 24/7.